Re: [IRCA] WABI 910 Update

John:

Look in the blue bar near the top of the page:
http://www.wabiam.com/main.html

Also they call themselves "The Voice Of Maine, health and Wealth Radio
Network"

Since WVOM serves the Bangor market and so does WABI, maybe AM 910 runs the
2nd tier health/money programs and WVOM runs the mainstream talk.

Paul Walker