[IRCA] All These DX Tests

I want to say thank you to all the station staff, engineers and those who've
arranged these tests. Although I havent been able to hear, or even stay up
for some of them, as a broadcaster I truly appreciate the effort. I know
what these fine engineers or general managers are doing, often staying up
way later then usual to do it out of the kindness of their heart with no
compensation ever being asked for.
I think we need to remember that when it comes time for QSLs, these people
are re-arranging their schedule for us.

And let me tell you, when you have a test schedule for 12am to 2am that you
have to run yourself and then be up at 6am for morning drive, it isnt easy..
but you do it anyways! (I've been there before, ala WWNH 1340)

I haven't been able to stay up so late 'cuse someone needs to turn on the
transmitter here in the morning.. I haven't yet taught George, my 3 year old
beagle dog how to do that yet.

 Paul B. Walker, Jr.
Operations Manager/Program Director/On Air Personality
Cool Country 1590 WABV Abbeville, South Carolina, USA
www.wabv1590.com www.walkerbroadcasting.com