Re: [IRCA] PATRIOTS/DOLPHINS ON 1620, ctd.

Re: [IRCA] PATRIOTS/DOLPHINS ON 1620, ctd.

Well, ive deduced it wasnt WNRP, and as I said, The Patrios and Dolphins
dont list any affiliates on 1620Khz.. and theres no possible Mixing
product(s) in the Minneapolis area

Two of my Pirate radio friends in Greater Minneapolis said that it's very
possible what Pete heard was a pirate!

Paul Walker

--
Sincerely,