Re: [IRCA] 750 wobbler

Craig,

The Wobbler is frequent on 750 but it hasn't been so strong for a
while, last August I heard it at this level.  I have it down as Radio
Progreso, Sancti Spiritus, as best guess.

Also on tonight and even stronger is the 1100 Wobbler, a day and
night companion down here.  There's another one on 820 which I heard
in a quick check, but it is likely too weak to go beyond this area.

All this around 0420 UTC, Oct 17 2007.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan   (oK/dC)
Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida, USA
[JRC NRD-535D; LFE H-800, M-601 & L-111 Verticals; Quantum Phaser;
MFJ-784B DSP]
[Palstar R30cc;  Quantum QX Loop]
[Ten-Tec RX-320D; LFE M-601 Vertical]