[IRCA] TA scan

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY
Drake R8B, various wires

2130-2230 edt  OCT 16

1575    Farda // web audio, second time ever
1548    het, threshhold audio, not enough to // Sawa web audio
1521    BSKSA, fair in WWKB slop
1377    France - very good
1215    Virgin - good
1134    HRT - good, but bad IBOC
1116    RNE5, poor in IBOC // web audio, first time heard this season
1107    RNE5, poor, but usually just a jumble of hets
1017    MDR, poor in IBOC, tentatively // web audio
981    solid het, no audio
909    BBC - good
890.91    het, threshhold audio - I need this one
882    BBC - good, but bad slop
846    het (wonder what this is - I'll be checking this when in Newfoundland
next week)
756    DLF - poor
693    BBC - fair
567    RTE - weak music