Re: [IRCA] WPTF-680 talk show about DXing

Re: [IRCA] WPTF-680 talk show about DXing

> Good !! Call in and tell em how much IBOC sucks... 73 KAZ

Neil-
I did call in and got on the air, for 3 minutes. No, I never mentioned IBOC,
not enough time and to many other important thing to talk about.

HOWEVER, I did get to talk for 22 minutes with the host, AFTER, the show
went off the air.
We talked about everything you could in only 22 minutes. I really like WPTF.
They are locally owned and do some great local programs. The host MIGHT,
that's a big might, have me on in the future.

I would really like that. Get to say some things that I would like to talk
about. I am not holding my breath till it happens. But, it was a lot of fun
while it was in progress.

One thing that helps me get on WPTF is the fact that I am not in their
regular night pattern, all the different host, as well as the owner of the
station, I have talked to, seem surprised when they find out I really am in
Tennessee.

73's

Willis