Re: [IRCA] TPs Oct 15: Fabulous Morning!

Re: [IRCA] TPs Oct 15: Fabulous Morning!

John.

Yes, it was a great morning. The best I have heard all season I think.
CNR1 on 540 is fairly common out here for some reason in the Fall. They
will mix with 4QL at times too.
   The phasing has made all the difference in getting rid of that
terrible IBOC hash. Now "if" Seattle gets more of it, that will be a
different issue, but setting the phaser on a tight null to the South,
gave me audio on a lot of frequencies between 1200-1600 I normally
rarely get. Thailand 1467 was a real treat.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager