Re: [IRCA] KNSA 930 AK

Patrick

I've heard KIFW-1230 at Grayland several times now, but you obviously
have a co-channel local to deal with.  Walt is right about KTKN and KIFW
sort of being parallel, but I think it's just the same satellite feed.
I think the two stations are owned by the same company.

I heard KVAK (Valdez) on the QCI trip, but only briefly (mentioning the
city, station website, and call letters).   It wasn't easy, and like
KNSA, was a lucky break.  Between home, Grayland, and the QCI;s, I've
heard all Alaskans except KIAL-1450, KLAM-1450, KBRW-680, and KIAM-630.
I've had strong tentative logs on KBRW (NPR or BBC news) at Grayland and
QCI, and for all I know KIAM and/or KLAM are buried somewhere in my SDR
files.

Bruce