Re: [IRCA] KNSA 930 AK

At 08:40 PM 10/12/2007, you wrote:
>Bruce,
>
>With my two EWEs phased, I get a beautiful lobe to the NW/N/NNE. However
>I have CJCA to deal with more than anything else. But who knows? I got
>KSKO 870, KZPA-900, KOTZ-720, and others. If the conditions are right
>and I am at the dials....Time will tell. The toughies will be Valdez or
>Sitka on 1230 unless KKEE is off too.
>
>7,
>
>Patrick

Sitka, on the Charlottes was an easy catch, and usually audible in the daytime.  They often had // programming to KTKN, by the way (network feed, I suppose).  The Valdez station, I'm not sure whether Bruce heard or not.  I don't recall hearing it, unless it's buried in my SDR files somewhere............Walt.