[IRCA] IBOC and Baseball

I was listening to WTAM tonight to hear the Indians whip the Yankees,
here in Albany, NY.  I'm planning on listening (or trying to listen
to) WGN for Cubs coverage.  By grace of God I'm both a Cubs and
Indians fan; I lived on the north side near Wrigley till age 26 and
spent 7 years in Cleveland in the 1990s.

I'm going to email WTAM to tell them that I was able to listen to
their coverage tonight, and that I plan to listen all the way through
the playoffs.  I'll do the same with WGN.  Hopefully emails like this
will let stations know that long-distance coverage is desirable and
interference is not.

Dave
Albany, NY