Re: [IRCA] Visited all Maryland AM stations!

Re: [IRCA] Visited all Maryland AM stations!

Scott, coming from you that is a nice thing to hear. It was fun. I may
entail contacting the right person at the stations.

It is funny about Delaware because the only "missing" station on your
list is the only one I have seen so far. Check this out
http://towers.philcobill.com/gallery2/v/delaware_radio_station_towers/

cheers!

Bill

--
Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland

Check out the Spokane Radio History Pages
http://spokaneradio.philcobill.com

and the Spokane Radio Tower Pages
http://spokanetowers.philcobill.com