Re: [IRCA] Housing the RF-Space SDR-IQ

Hi Guy,

837 & 864 are not issues here in the mornings, except 837 does not have
IBOC, but it has slop from KSWB 840. 864 is fairly clear with the JJ
regionals. KHHO is directional I know and may null this area with KSWB
on 840 and KPAM on 860. I can hear KHHO during the day, but they aren't
strong. The only time I hear the hash on 840, if KSWB is off or it is
near LSS if I phase 840 down..  KEX 1190  hash is my main issue here.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager