Re: [IRCA] Housing the RF-Space SDR-IQ

Patrick,

 I can verify that the SDR-IQ works fine with XP.  I use mine both with
an Acer Laptop and my Dell 4700 desktop without any problems. It's loads
of fun to see what the little receiver can do.

I'd stay away from XP.  While the SDR-IQ generally works with XP, there
have been enough complaints of problems with it so I'd be very leery of
it.  I generally won't use a new OS until it's been rev'd at least once!

I understand that both HP and Dell (and probably others) are offering XP
on their machines as an option but I haven't checked this out so see how
much trouble it is to get one.

Rob