[IRCA] Sept 30 AM: Recovery Underway

Big change from yesterday AM when the few audios were DU and low band
only. This morning, things were about 2/3 normal, with JJs dominating
the scene. The pre-dawn (before 1400) was poor, but the dawn boost
seemed especially strong. I had 42 channels with at least some audio.
The best receptions were HBC repeaters on 1269//1287 and NHK2
repeaters on 1386.

I also had threshold audio on 639 that I'm unsure of the source and
JJ commercial outlets burbling along beneath Majuro's open carrier on 1098.

An interesting and hopeful morning.

Big wind storm in progress here. I'm not sure whether my 70'x100'
EWEs survived the night (they seem lower gain this AM) but the
smaller/lower Wellbrook Array was soldiering right along.

Cheers!!!!

John B.