Re: [IRCA] TP's for 9-30 nice recovery

A very southern morning with the A&K elevated, except for some JJs,
everything else here was Aussie, and a couple frequencies of interest
were 639 at 1340, with traces of a Filipino dialect (not Tagalog), but a
dialect of some kind. I did not hear an EE words, but it was so weak it
was hard to tell, a man talking.  There is a 5 KW at Koronadal, S.
Cotabalo listed as 24h Ilonggo. Also at 1355 noted another Filipino on
1161 that did not sound Tagalog, but it was weaker still. I may have had
some Southern Mindanao stuff in. No sign of Metro Manila, Cebu, Davao
City, the usual Filipino fare. 729 had what sounded in the splash at
1405, Vietnamese with that station or another playing "Am I That Easy to
Forget?" by Jim Reeves from the 60s.  If the signals would have been a
bit better, it may have been more interesting.
A different morning.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin