[IRCA] a listen link for x e d m?

Hi all, I was just up on the Fred Cantu site, and despite the fact that
the Sonora page is a hodge podge, I couldn't readily find any
references to the city of hermocillo, but I did find x e d m, and they
are calling themselves noticias dm, and I wonder if they are 24 hours,
and if there is a listen link anywhere?  I tried to go to their link,
but their site is down, and I wonder how often Fred Cantu updates his
site?  I'm just curious as to how x e d m sounds today, verses 35 years
ago or more, when their quality was horrid.

Marty