[IRCA] Hello Alberta!

Yesterday morning I listened briefly around 1330 UTC.  The only TP heard
with audio was JOUB-774 but I did find tht CHQR on 770 bombing in,
totally covering nearby KCBC (they were still on night power).  KKOB had
pretty much faded out by that time.  Certainly not new here but
interesting how strong their signal was.  Waiting for October when local
sunrise is 1430 UTC and I have 45 more minutes to see what Asians can
make it.  So far this season I've heard audio from 7 TPs which is the
best I've done since 1977.  Would love to hear some DUs but no luck so
far.

Don