[IRCA] loops and air sec. stuff

Hey All, I`m glad that your loop and rig went throught
ok but did anyone hear the report about a young woman
eng. student from MIT that was nailed at an arport a
few weeks back? I uess that she was waiting for a
friend and was enroute to a job fair when she was
cought by airport "security" for having a name
badge(that she had made) that had flashing leds on it.
When they couldn`t get her for anything, they nailed
her for "making a false incidneary device"! I got this
off wbcq the other day.(not a bad haul from me. to
wy.) Just a warning to all, be VERY careful what you
take with you AND how YOU behaive when qwestioned.
Just my thoughts. Good dx to all, Robbie in wyoming