Re: [IRCA] LOOPS THROUGH AIRPORT SECURITY

Re: [IRCA] LOOPS THROUGH AIRPORT SECURITY

Hello Pete,

I packed a Radio Shack passive loop and two large
spools of wire in checked baggage and the Eton E1,
Lowe HF-150 and a Sony 7600G in carry on luggage
without a problem last September. I have been curious
about whether a ferrite loop would be an issue or not.
I have also packed my 2010 on other trips in carry on
baggage without any problems. Have a safe trip and
good DX!

Craig Barnes
Wondervu, CO