[IRCA] LOOPS THROUGH AIRPORT SECURITY

I am taking a two-week vacation and will whirlwind my way through
Orlando, Highlands NC, Chattanooga, Franklin TN, Owensboro KY and
Brainerd MN. These are all homes of relatives or classmates of one
kind or another so it's sort of a nostalgia trip. My wife will be
along for about half of it. I am also taking the 2010 and the Palomar
black box and MW and BCB loops. My inclination is to put the loop
stuff in the suitcase along with a description of how it all works, a
copy of DX Monitor and perhaps a beacon log. I will carry the 2010
and earphones in my briefcase. My wife thought I should put
everything in the briefcase and demonstrate it after it goes through
security. Thoughts anyone?

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n