Re: [IRCA] Fighting the hiss-mongers

A bazooka is quicker, easier, less expensive and much more efficient.

Charles A Taylor <MWDXer@xxxxxxx> wrote:  So, my first recourse would be to calculate what power increase I needed
to bring my coverage back to what it was before the hiss-monger screwed
up my night-time operations.

That could well entail me buying a 5-kW transmitter and increasing my
power in steps after sunset. FCC go do Hades.