Re: [IRCA] Fighting the hiss-mongers

Charles,

If IBOC continues, it will get interesting. Stations that are QRM'd are
not going to turn off the transmitter and go home. This will be fought
in the courts until you know what freezes over, unless Ibiguity and the
powers that be cry uncle. I expect anything in the future. We do not
have an FCC big enough to handle all of the illegal power boosts, day
operation at night, or whatever. There would be so many anyway. It ain't
over until the big lady sings and she hasn't even started as yet....

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager