Re: [IRCA] Cheater term and the FCC - reposting

--- kevin redding <amfmdx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Paul,
>
> Stations cheat.
>
> Case in point... WBCA 1110 Bay Minette, AL. They
> have been fined multiple times for it.

That's for sure. Willful and repeated.

One afternoon I home on a day off and the phone rang.
Looking at the Caller ID it was the Atlanta FCC
office. Fred had called me and asked me their address.
Their NAL letter was returned no such thing. They had
moved their studios and didn't bother telling the FCC.
I fished around and found it for them.

It makes your heart skip when you see FCC in the
Caller ID.....!!

Powell

NNNN
POP email is powell at backroads  DOT     net