Re: [IRCA] Lipstick on a (Roast) Pig

Karl,

I would expect Ibiguity to pull out all of the stops, but QVC? So many
people are glued to these shopping channels. You know many who buy the
radios will not return them even if they don't work, being mail order
and having to pay the postage.
80% of the market? I would differ with that statement. Of course the big
push is FM IBOC, not AM. I have an idea there is a lot more IBOC on FM
in the marketplace than AM and probably always will be. Maybe some poor
souls will be lucky to get an HD FM signal, but with the better quality
of FM anyway, the general public may not even realize the difference
between FM analog and FM IBOC.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager