Re: [IRCA] KGA 1510 app

They might care, I cant speak for them.. but from a purely business
decision, it might make better sense to upgrade the KPIG-AM signal and reach
1 million plus new listeners at night

I'msure they put some thought into this and figured while they might lose
some business/listenership from downgrading KGA, the amount they gain from
upgrading KPIG-AM would be worth it.

Let's hope they don't change the historic call letters, but if they do.. oh
well, move on with the times.

Paul