Re: [IRCA] WebTV users...

Powell,

Like you, I also delete a lot of stuff. In my case it has the whole e
mail after the poster is referring too and  that I do not want to read.
So to each their own I guess. I know of some that will not read certain
e mails from certain posters, or a subject like IBOC. They adjust their
e mail program so they don't get them.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin