[IRCA] TPs 9/22

A fair morning. Nothing earth shattering, but not as bad as I thought it
might be with the higher A&K. The most interesting tip of the morning
was 603 khz at 1400, A Russian was on top with Mayak programe with a
filipino behind it. There is a 30 KW FE transmitter listed with Mayak,
so probably that, but I don't remember ever hearing a Russian on 603 khz
here. I was hoping the Filipino would top the channel, but it never did,
soon lost and later the Korean faded up. Nice pips on the hour at 1400
from the Russian. Vietnam 675 was there fair, plus the usual amount of
CC, KK, and JJ.  But the Russian on 603 surprised me.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager