Re: [IRCA] California/News Media

Mike,

Lots of tabloid reporting today. Let's scare the daylights out of
people. No matter if it is terrorists, a bridge going down, an
earthquake, place crash, the big storm. Gotta have those ratings, ya
know. :-)
The chances are better, I will be struck by a car walking along the
street today. Oh yes, West Nile. Sure there are people that catch it,
but more people die each day from Cancer and other things, by far. Coast
to Coast gets the blood pumping too. Better hide under the bed, as we
might get killed. I listen to Coast to Colast for comedy relief. Some of
the shows are interesting.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin