Re: [IRCA] WBAL and IBOC hiss from WTAM

> > Remember I am within WBAL's NIF contour, and should not be hearing
> > IBOC hiss from WTAM at all.
>
> Yes, but you are also within 600 miles of WTAM which complicates
> matters.

WTAM should not be protected on 1090 or on 1110.  Only 1100.  WBAL should
take precedence on 1090.  A night analog station of that power would never
be allowed on 1090 that close to WBAL, especially non-directional.  That
violates many past and present FCC allocations rules.  That is one of the
rules conflicts totally ignored by this whole matter.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI