[IRCA] 960's first night of iboc in Oakland

[IRCA] 960's first night of iboc in Oakland

Hi all, just want to report that tonight is the first night of 960, k k
g n in Oakland being iboc after sunset, and you can kiss kfwb good-bye,
and definitely, x e k a m in tijuana.  I also hear some hash on the
right edge of k l o k, so I'm not sure if it is them, or if green acres
is using iboc on 1180, but just wanted to report that tonight is the
first night of 960 in Oakland on iboc.  You can still hear 940 in
Fresno, but frankly, who wants to listen to raudio vida abondante with
that constant hash in the background that makes a station irritating to
listen to.

Marty