Re: [IRCA] TP's for 9-20

I Listened from 1315-1335 and heard lots.  Audio was heard on:

 558  Japan
 567  Japan
 594  Japan
 639  lang
 648  Lang.
 657  muddy audio
 666  Japan
 693  Japan (Passband tuning actually helps on the E1)
 747  Japan
 756 muddy audio
 765 muddy audio
 774  Japan
 783 muddy audio
 792 muddy audio
 828 Japan
 837 muddy audio
 855 Korean
 864 Japan (?)
 945 muddy audio
 954 muddy audio
 963 China CRI Russian service - absurdly loud.
 972 Korea in Korean

Flipped up to 1287 and there was muddy audio - upper band seemed tame in comparison.

Eton E1 - Internal Whip and External Balcony mounted 7' whip.
Victoria B.C. Canada