[IRCA] IRCA List Subscribers' URL listings

[IRCA] IRCA List Subscribers' URL listings

Folks,

I was building up a nice list of URLs and accidentally deleted it. I was
furious.

All you who have sent me your URL, please send it again.

Here's what I have right now:

                                         http:/

DEEGAN, W Curt   Boca Raton, FL  ScooterHound.com/WWWR/wobbler
                                         ScooterHound.com/WWWR/radio/sefliboc.html
                                         ScooterHound.com/WWWR/radio/BandScan2.html
                                         ScooterHound.com/WWWR/ships/

WALKER, Paul W          Abbeville, SC   www.walkerbroadcasting.com
                                         www.wabv1590.com
                                         www.myspace.com/walkerbroadcasting

So Paul and Curt need not resend (obviously), but the rest of you PLEASE
resend your URLs.

Thanks and very sorry,

Cholly

   Charles A Taylor, WD4INP