Re: [IRCA] IBOC Revisited

Pat,

I grew up and started DXing in DC around 1967. WLSD
was a challenge from there! Even with my prized Allied
A-2515 and a random wire from which many Latin
American splits were heard. Some of my most prized
catches were stations from small mountain towns in NC,
TN, VA & WV. Your location and antenna farm is a great
DX spot. As a wise fellow DXer said, the large female
has yet to sing!

73

Craig Barnes
Wondervu, CO