Re: [IRCA] [dxld] First impressions of 24h IBOCh, from OK

Re: [IRCA] [dxld] First impressions of 24h IBOCh, from OK

They can only do one or the other, obviously............and since they are
legally required to be AM Stereo, I don';t think they'll go IBOC.. but I
could be very wrong.

Paul

--
Sincerely,