[IRCA] Phasing

I ran the WNW EWE and the SW EWE through the Quantum phaser tonight and
set it in 840 for a null of local KSWB Seaside to the South, leaving
CKBX 100 Mile House BC alone on the frequency. That puts a dead null on
anything South or SE of me and most of the HD hash is almost gone, so it
can be phased down a lot. This will be good for Alaskans and probably
North Asians.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin