Re: [IRCA] First impressions of 24h IBOC

Re: [IRCA] First impressions of 24h IBOC

Eric,

KXPA is 5 KW and should cover 10 miles easily day or night. Good. I am
glad you are going to pass the info on to the station. KXPA used to have
a contract CE. I don't know if they still do, but he should be alerted.
I am sure KXPA sells all over the Seattle market and should beable to.
With KFBKs HUGE HD racket they wipe out about everything up and down the
West coast from Mexico to Canada I'll bet except close to another
station. They are horrible here. I am not sure who is worse, KEX or
KFBK, but both are bad.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin