Re: [IRCA] WTAM and WBAL

I just got home a few minutes ago and had been listening to WTAM/WBAL on
my car radio here in SE PA.  Both had very good signals, without a lot
of IBOC hash to WBAL.  It seems that the generalization that varying
signal levels between adjacents will indeed be the deciding fact, as we
expected.

By the way, WOR usually is very wishy-washy here at night in analog,
with a lot of co-channel stuff.  However, I was clearly able to hear
them in IBOC in the car tonight, with some occasional popping in and out
of the HD signal.  At 700, WLW has a little has under it, but is
perfectly listenable - no worse than on an evening when conditions are
ok but not ideal.

73,
Rene

PS -- Thanks, guys, for the welcome.  Glad to be back.

Rene F. Tetro
Lansdale, PA, USA
W2FIL, WPXG816, WPXU288
Coordinates:  40D12'41"N  75D18'22"W
Grid:  FN20IF
Email:  rtetro@xxxxxxxxx
Note:  Opinions expressed are those of myself and do not necessarily
reflect those of my employer, my wife, nor God Himself!