Re: [IRCA] TPs for 09-10-07

Walt,

Your 801 preacher was KTWG-Guam. It was strong here too with I believe
Dr. McGee. I think McGee was also being run on Ephrata 810  at the same
time, but I am not sure if they were //. The other two Guam stations are
not as common, but 801 is heard often here.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager