Re: [IRCA] Recording equipment question

Walt, While I am actively DXing, I use a program called Loop Recorder.
You can set it to record loop back for a few seconds to indefinite.  I
have mine set to 15 minutes usually. As the recording reaches 15
minutes, the recording that was 15 minutes old ages off.

Bill Harms

--
Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland