[IRCA] TPs for 31Aug07

Well, a very modest morning.  Nothing like it was yesterday.  Nothing particularly strong.  DU had a modest rally later as usual.  I monitored between 12:45 and 13:33.  3 LW Russians audible,
with the strongest being 189, which is surprising as it's usually 279 way ahead of the rest.  It and 180 were all heard.  I never seem to have luck with 531 at my location.  This morning it was partly
due to a particularly strong presence of the Olympic National Park TIS on 530...just blasting in.  567 and 576 both were in at "6" only, DU.  612 reached a 7 at 13:23 4QR.  639 continuously hits
a 5 here, but nothing more, and I still get another carrier around 638.8 or .9.  Anyone else hearing this, or is it something local?  702 was a 6, again DU at 13:22.  747 and 774 both NHK2's reached
a 7 at 13:20....rather later for JJ to peak.  828 was the winner this morning at an 8 at 12:56...JOBB.   963 CRI in Russian was only a 6, as was 972 HLCA at 12:50.  1058 was a 6.
1503 had some non-descript music at 13:07 briefly.  I have no idea who this would be, and finally 1566 reached only a 6.  Overall, pretty ho-hum conditions all around, and not really
favouring Asians or DUs today...........Walt Salmaniw, Victoria