Re: [IRCA] GARY'S PUYALLUP BANDSCAN

Hello Pete,

     Thanks for your response to my daytime band scan,  and I appreciate your
information on the differences.

     The biggest puzzle here is KLDY-1280 (I don't get  a trace of them), and
Fort Lewis-1500 TIS (I don't get a trace of them,  either).  Since they are
both coming from approximately the same area, it  seems like my valley location
is somehow dropping their signals down to  nothing.  KIT-1280 was pretty
strong with Mariners baseball yesterday, but  nothing under them.  And Fort
Lewis-1500 is a TIS that I have tried very  hard to hear (even around sunrise and
sunset) to no avail.  My valley  location does strange things with the ground
wave signals, as you will discover  if you drive your car down here, and listen
on the car radio.

     Also, no trace of 1520 Gig Harbor HAR or 1650 Kent  TIS.  The east
(Yakima and Tri-Cities) are pretty much wide open here,  with no local hill to
block them.  Other than that, I guess we are about  the same!  Thanks again for
your response, Pete.

       73,   Gary