[IRCA] This morning

I decided to put my SDR-IQ through its paces this morning, and set it up
to record 1405-1585 kHz all night.

There was a carrier from presumed HLAZ-1566 around sunrise, but it
wasn't strong enough to produce audio.  There were no other signs of TPs.

I checked 1400 1450 and 1490 at the ToH and found a few IDs, though
nothing overly spectacular

0700 UT (midnight PDT) KEYG-1490 Grand Coulee WA, KNND-1400 Cottage
Grove OR, KBPS-1450 Portland OR
0800 KBCH-1400 Lincoln City OR
0900 KBFI-1450 Bonners Ferry ID
1000 KFLS-1450 Klamath Falls OR
1200 KBFI again
1300 KBKW-1450 Aberdeen WA

Conditions were OK to the east, with KSTP-1500 & CKMW-1570 quite good at
times.

Bruce