Re: [IRCA] Yakima, WA-1610 HAR

Gary,

I knew Paul would stand behind the MW550P. Paul is a great guy and a
DXer himself. Glad it works fine now. Thanks for the advice. When I get
back from SLC, I may try hooking up the MW550P to the Sony. Come to
think about it, I have never tried a portable to the MW550P. By the way,
I have heard bits of Tahiti and Tonga on the Sony S5W.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager