[IRCA] 1181 Hetso Fatso; 20 1221Z AUG 07; PVZ

[IRCA] 1181 Hetso Fatso; 20 1221Z AUG 07; PVZ

Alright.

 Again looked at 1181, 0830L, w/2010 & Mighty Benmar 555A RDF.

Today, as yesterday, 1181 nulls //840 R. Dobleve & 1180 Reb, qth Santa Clara,
VC, Cuba.

1181 LOBS 151 degrees from this qth > Santa Clara &  //840 & 1180.

Yeah, some claim mitter site to be Sancti Spiritus. Who can say? WRTH sez
Sancti. List here, which incorporates WRTH, sez Sta. Clara. LOBS > Santa & Sancti
w/in 4 degrees. Not to be confused w/ex-Taino 1180, qth Guanajay, just southa
Fidoville.

Choose for yourself. With FidoNet, sooner than later, your guess will prove
to be correct.

Het may or may not be related to hurricane power troubles, idle speculation
based upon slightly diminished strength of Pro 640 & el Wobblito's abrupt
maestoso return to 1100 R. Cadena Habana. Probably unrelated. May. Or may not.

 BCB's Cubano operate for sole convenience of SinBag Maximo, The One Who
Refused the Bag and lived to tell of it. Always, when looking at Cuba, look behind
Consolacion sur Norte, to see the surprises.

Are my posts getting through, re reported net troubles? Or merely wisely
disregarded by discerning readers? Preferably, the latter. I wouldn't read any of
the bilious tripe I, with all too great frequency, belch up, in manner of a
cirhhotic with esophageal varicicles. Sweet imagery for a lovely morn.

                                                                      paul
vincent zecchino

pvz
manasota key, fl