Re: [IRCA] More coax experiments

--- Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Rick,
>
> Changing the box is the easiest thing to do.. The coax is under the
> house and 12 feet of it buried. I can easily build a new box and
> crimp a
> new coax fitting on the end of the coax. The plastic boxes are just a
> lot easier to get and use. No drilling of holes, etc. The last time I
> tried to find a small metal box at Radio Shack, they never had any.

These should be readily available from most mail-order or internet
suppliers. I'd certainly want to be sure Home Depot had them before I
went, as that wouldn't be someplace I'd expect to find those.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id