Re: [IRCA] More coax experiments

Chuck,

I have some short pieces of orange conduit I have used, but of course
direct burial would be easier. I am going to build a metal box with the
coax fitting and all and then I will see how much leakage the coax
really has. As Rick pointed out, I have too much open wire. But again, I
wonder if there will be any changes in pattern?

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager