Re: [IRCA] WMIK-560

--- k4ape <k4ape@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 560   WMIK   KY  MIDDLESBORO       0100 18.08.07
> AD FOR "MIDDLESBORO TROPHEY SHOP IN DOWNTOWN
> MIDDLESBORO"
> ID AT 0100, " THIS IS WMIK, AM 560, FAMILY RADIO,
> MIDDLESBORO, KENTUCKY."
> BACK INTO SOUTHERN GOSPEL MUSIC. LOTS OF QRN.
> [WM-TN]
>

> If they are really on 88 watts, there is some great
> propagation with A at 7
> and K at 2. Don't think so!!

When they first got their upgrade to 2500 watts they
decided to leave it up on full power all night.
WELLLLL I got permisson to call them and complain. I
did at NIGHT, got the answering machine. I told them
to stop leaving it on high power or we'd give out
their phone number on the #1 rated morning show in
Columbia SC and as everyone to call in, and that would
make their phone useless......it got instant
compliance. If I hear them loud here they aren't on 88
watts. I'll give a listen. If I hear them loudly I may
give them another call.
Unlimited long distance is fun.

Powell

NNNN
POP email is powell at backroads  DOT     net