Re: [IRCA] QSL Pics

Hello Joe,

I live in hazelwood, and can LOAN you some of my 3,000 QSLs. Postcards,
letters certificates. English, French, German, Spanish, Portugese plus other
languages.

All regions of the world represented QSLs of all 50 states and canadian
Provinces. What would you like to start with????

Terry Klasek
314-839-5743