[IRCA] QSL Pics

Top of the Thermometer to You All!

As some of you know, I am a lab tech/biology instructor at Harris-Stowe
State University here in St. Louis.  Over the last year, many students
have inquired about DXing and "Ametuer/Ham" radio which lead me to guest
lecture a physical science class and to create a bulletin board about
Radio, Propagation, DX, etc.

Included with the display would be a section displaying my whopping
collection of 2 QSLs (both letters from KOA and WTDY).  I would also
like to include approx. 12 pictures/scanned images of QSLs from both AM
and SW stations and or pics of monitoring posts/shacks.

I would like to ask those of you out there if you would be interested in
sending in a picture/scanned image of any of your AM or SW QSLs and/or a
pic of your shack.  When displaying these pictures, I would like to
include your name and general QTH with the images (if this would pose a
problem, I can leave this information off at your request).  If you are
interested just email me with the subject heading "QSL Pics" in the
subject line.

Please remember that most of the students are fresh out of high school
and they respond much better to those QSLs that are out of the ordinary.
The more outrageous, unusual, blinding, gaudy, or "esthetically
eye-crossing," the better.

Thanks in advance

73 Woz

StLDX

**********************Harris-Stowe State University**********************
  This e-mail is confidential and sent only to specified recipient(s).
  However, all e-mail is subject to possible interception by third parties.
*************Contact postmaster@xxxxxxxx to report problems**************