Re: [IRCA] Dsytime Band Scan

Gary,

The one thing I really like about the MW550P is the presellection. It is
so sharp, as it will get rid of the bleed over clicking from the
electric fencing. The wide open front end on the R8 sometimes gets
fooled by a strong signal next to a weak one and the noise blanker does
not cut in so I will still get the clicking of the fence, but using the
MW550P, the skirts are so high on each side that the noise blanker
doesn't see the adjacent frequency. It is a great unit.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager